Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Back to posting

So, I haven't posted for a while due to being busy, and, ah holding a controller instead of a pencil
for a bit :-). But I have managed to get a few pictures, done including the pencils for a five page comic I've wanted to do for a while.


Seeing and Believing.

A young man rushes through a dark forest while being closely pursued by the town's local authorities. After making his way further into the trees he trips and falls landing face to face with something you could only see to believe.


The pencil artwork can be found here on my portfolio site.


It does seem to be a bad habit of mine to ignore the internet completely when I have a lot to draw. Something I DO need to change if I am to uphold an art blog of some sort.

Here are some profile pictures I drew up for a website I'm working on:








No comments:

Post a Comment